- Salad dressing
- Celery sticks
- A red pepper - sliced
- Cherry tomatoes
- A bag of mini carrots
- Sugar-snap peas
- A little adult help
- Sandwich size bags
- Small resealable containers
- A stapler or binder clip
- Select the vegetables you like. Our choices were based on color and crunchability. Wash them and have them cut and ready to go.
- Put the veggies into separate bags. You'll be making one set of bags for each person. So if you have four people going on your picnic, make four bags of carrots, four bags of celery sticks and so on.
- Sort the bags into sets. Give each person one of each vegetable.
- This can be the tricky part. One person should hold the bags while the other person staples or clips one side of them together.
- Put the salad dressing in the container.
- You're ready to grab a bag and head out.