- 1 pint of strawberries
- 1/2 pint of sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Paper towels
- 2 pint size resealable containers
- Choose the ripest strawberries you can find at the store. Strawberries don't ripen once they have been picked so try to find the reddest ones.
- Wash and gently pat the berries dry with a paper towel. Cut off the green leaves at the top.
- Put the strawberries into one container. Put the cinnamon and brown sugar in the other container.
- When you get to the picnic, open the containers, dip the berries in the sour cream then roll them in the cinnamon-sugar mix.
- Take a bite. It really does taste like strawberry cheese cake!