It's always nice to come to the table and find your name on a place card waiting for you. It makes you feel special. It doesn't take much time and it always dresses up a table. Besides, it's a fun project for everyone.
- Construction paper or any heavy paper
- Marker pens
- Scissors - we used wavy edged scissors
- A hole punch
- Decide how big you want your place cards to be. Mark twice that size on your paper and cut it out.
- Fold the cut paper in half.
- Use your hole punch in the corners nearest the fold.
- Now you can write the name of a guest or family member on one side of the card.
- Then decorate the card with stickers or draw around the name.
- Choose the color yarn that looks best with your design.
- Tie the yarn through the holes you punched.