Spinach & Cheese Pie Filling
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup small curd Cottage Cheese
- 1 1/2 cups Feta Cheese - crumbled
- 1/2 cup Onion - finely chopped
- 3 Packages frozen spinach (10 oz. each) - thawed and drained
- Dash of salt, pepper, and/or Greek seasoning as desired
- Beat eggs thoroughly in a bowl with a fork or mixer. They
need to be lemon colored when you're finished.
- Using a large spoon, mix in the cottage cheese and the Feta
- Stir in the chopped onion.
- Add the salt, pepper and seasoning.
- Gently fold in the spinach. Do not over mix. The mixture should
be lumpy and thick and not too watery.