- 2 Ripe red tomatoes
- 2 Cucumbers (long and thin are better - less seeds)
- 1/4 lb. Feta Cheese cut into 1" by 2" slices
- 1/4 lb. Olives, preferably Greek Kalamata olives
- 1/4 Onion - optional
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon Red wine vinegar - optional
- Slice the tomatoes and cucumbers into even uniform slices.
Arrange on a platter in your own pattern.
- Add the Feta Cheese slices to your pattern.
- Decorate your salad with the olives.
- If you like you may add slices of onion to the arrangement.
- Drizzle the salad with the olive oil. Use a zig-zag pattern.
- Sprinkle with red wine vinegar if you like.
- Sprinkle with oregano and a little salt and pepper and serve.