Here are some dainty finger sandwiches for your Teddy Bear Tea. Why do
you think they're called finger sandwiches? Is it because you eat them
with your fingers or because they look like fingers?
- 1/4 pound of sliced turkey
- Whole wheat bread
- Cream cheese
- Cranberry sauce
- Shelled walnuts
- A little adult help
- A butter knife
- A spoon
- A cutting board
- A plate
- Lay out 2 slices of whole wheat bread. Fold a
slice of turkey and put it on the bread with the round edge facing in.
Do the same on the other piece of bread.
- Spread cream cheese on one half and cranberry sauce on the other.
- Sprinkle walnuts on one side and then close the sandwich.
- Cut crusts off the bread then cut the sandwich into slices about an inch wide.
- Arrange the tea sandwiches on a pretty plate.