You can freak someone out by arranging this "coffee spill" on their
homework or important papers. The "coffee" takes a long time to dry -
up to a week - so plan ahead.
- 1-2 tablespoons brown puffy paint
- white glue
- empty coffee cup with lid
- waxed paper
- A small paper cup
- A disposable spoon
- A little help from an adult or older sibling
- Mix the paint and glue together, then drip a little bit through the lid's spout, so it looks like it spilled out.
- Snap the lid onto the empty cup.
- Next, make a small puddle of the paint and glue mixture on the wax paper.
- Set the cup in the puddle, spout side down and let it dry thoroughly. This may take several days.
- Peel off of the wax paper and set on top of your Pop's tax return.