Here's a breakfast that looks exactly like a sunny-side up egg and toast but is really something totally different.
- 1/2 cup plain or vanilla yogurt
- Canned apricots
- Toasted wheat bread
- A plate
- A can opener
- A spoon
- A little help from an adult or older sibling
- Spoon the yogurt in a circle on a little plate.
- Then put half of a canned apricot cut side down in the middle of the yogurt.
- Place the toast next to it and voila! It's not what your little sister expected but it's still a good healthy breakfast!.