- English Muffin
- Canadian Bacon or another pre-cooked breakfast meat or meat
substitute of your choice
- Slice of cheese
- Very small microwavable bowl or custard cup – about 3"
- PAM or other cooking spray
- Toast the English Muffin and place it on a plate.
- Put a layer of Canadian Bacon on one half.
- Spray a little PAM in the bottom of the small bowl. Use your
finger to spread the PAM around the sides of the bowl.
- Break the egg into the small bowl and put it into the microwave
oven. It works best if you put a paper towel loosely over the
bowl while the egg is cooking. Set the timer for 50 seconds.
- When the egg is cooked the bowl will be very hot. Remove it
from the microwave using hot pads or mitts.
- Let the egg cool a little then gently slide it out of the small
bowl and onto the Canadian Bacon.
- Put the piece of cheese onto the sandwich and return it to
the microwave for 10-20 seconds or until the cheese just begins
- When it's done put the top on the sandwich and serve.