Fruit and Granola Parfait
- Plain or flavored yogurt
- Pre-cut fruit of your choice, fresh or frozen
- A pretty glass:
A glass with a stem works best but the layers of the parfait
will look good even in a simple water glass. A glass with
a stem can be top heavy so you'll have to be very careful.
Please, don't use a precious glass that you're not allowed
- Spoon about an inch of yogurt into the bottom of the glass.
Work slowly so the yogurt doesn't slop on the side on the way
- Spoon a layer of fruit onto the yogurt.
- Sprinkle about 2 tbs. of granola on top of the fruit.
- Repeat the layers until the glass is full.