- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1-1/2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chocolate or multicolored sprinkles
- A cookie sheet
- Waxed paper or parchment paper
- Place a sheet of waxed paper on a cookie sheet so the cookies
- Put the powdered sugar, honey and peanut butter in a medium-sized
bowl. Stir until everything is mixed well.
- Next, stir in cereal and raisins.
- Using your hands, shape the mixture into 1-inch balls.
- Roll the balls in sprinkles and place on a cookie sheet.
- Refrigerate the cookies for 1 hour. Cookies should feel firm
- Serve them right away or place them in tightly covered container
and store in refrigerator.