- 6 chicken breast halves, skinned if desired
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 can (6 oz.) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3/4 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 shallow bowls
- A baking dish
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Brush the chicken breasts with melted butter.
- Combine the undiluted orange juice and the honey in one shallow
- Mix the bread crumbs, flour, paprika, thyme and salt in the
other shallow dish.
- Roll the chicken in the honey mixture, then in the bread crumb
- Place the chicken in a large greased baking dish and drizzle
any remaining butter or honey mixture over it.
- Bake at 375°F for 45 to 50 minutes or until the chidken is
tender and the inside is no longer pink.