- Mini bagels cut in half to make two circles
- Shredded cheese
- Sliced pepperoni
- Chunks of fresh tomato
- Spaghetti or pizza sauce
- Optional - mushrooms, olives, or whatever you would like on
a big pizza
- A cookie sheet
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Put your mini bagels cut side up on a cookie sheet.
- Spread a little sauce on each one.
- Now you get to be creative. Use your toppings to make many
different styles of mini-pizza. Mix and match or make them all
the same. It's your lunch, it's up to you.
- Put the mini-pizzas in the oven for about 10 minutes or until
the cheese has melted.
- Let them cool, then wrap them up for lunch.
Products you might like...