- Plastic wrap or Press n' Seal
- Flour tortillas
- Peanut butter or other nut butter
- Honey the kind with a squeeze bottle works best
- Lay a sheet of Press n' Seal on the table.
- Put a tortilla on it.
- Spread peanut butter over the tortilla, almost to the edges.
- Now, squeeze a line of honey in a spiral from the center of
the tortilla almost to the edge.
- Next, take one edge of the tortilla and turn about a 1/2 inch
of it in toward the center. This will keep the honey and peanut
butter from squeezing out the bottom of the roll when you bite
- Now take a side edge and start to roll across the tortilla.
- The last step is to move the PBH roll to the edge of the Press
n' Seal and roll it up in the wrap.
- Twist the ends tightly and it's ready to go into your lunch