- 4 Celery stalks
- Tuscan Bean Dip see the recipe under Fun Finger Food
- Gold Fish crackers
- Sandwich bags
- A small container with a tight lid
This is so easy, yet so much fun!
- Make the Tuscan
Bean Dip and put some into a small container.
- Wash the celery stalks and have Dad or an adult trim the ends
and cut them into sticks.
- Put them into a sandwich bag.
- Next put a few handfuls of Gold Fish crackers into another
- Put the two bags and the container into your lunch bag
- When you get to school, take a celery stick and dip it into
the bean dip. The celery stick is your fishing pole and the
bean dip is your bait.
- Now Go Fish! Put your baited fishing pole into the bag with
the Gold Fish and catch one or maybe even two.