- Hot dog buns or mini sub rolls
- Sliced turkey, other deli meat or left-overs like chicken
or meat balls
- Sliced cheese Provolone, Mild Cheddar or Swiss
- Lettuce washed and patted dry
- Sliced tomatoes
- Ranch dressing, mustard or mayonnaise
- Press n' Seal or plastic wrap
- Lay a piece of Press n' Seal out on the counter.
- Open up the hot dog bun and lay the two halves out flat on
the Press n' Seal.
- Next spread the dressing, mustard or mayonnaise on one half
of the bun.
- Lay the lettuce down on the half that has the dressing.
- Now, lay the tomatoes on the lettuce. You want the tomatoes
in the middle of the sandwich so their juice doesn¹t soak into
the bread and make it all mushy.
- Next comes the turkey but you can use any deli meat you like
or even left-overs like grilled chicken or meat balls.
- Break a cheese slice in half and put it on next.
- Then roll the whole thing up in the Press n' Seal and twirl
the ends. Your mini-sub is ready to travel.