- 2 bananas
- 1/2 pint of blueberries
- 8 large strawberries - sliced
- 1 small bunch of green grapes
- 1/2 cup of the Mixed Citrus Squeeze
- A little adult help
- Measuring cups
- A medium-sized bowl
- A rubber spatula
- A knife - a serrated plastic knife or a paring knife if you're old enough
- A cutting board
- Rinse the strawberries, the blueberries and the grapes.
- Peel the bananas.
- Cut the strawberries and the bananas into slices. Put them in the bowl.
- Cut the grapes in half. Add them to the bowl.
- Add the blueberries into the fruit.
- Pour in the citrus juice you made over the fruit and toss gently. The citrus juice will keep the bananas from turning brown.
- Serve in individual bowls or let your guests help themselves.