Patriotic Peach and Turkey Sandwiches
May sound weird but tastes great! The peach preserves bring out
the flavor in the turkey the way cranberries do at Thanksgiving.
We chose Neufchatel cheese because it has 1/3 the fat of cream
cheese. But if you can't find it in the dairy case, cream
cheese will work just as well. You'll just have to go light
on the fat somewhere else in you diet.
- Kaiser Rolls
- Sliced turkey
- Peach preserves
- Organic Valley Neufchatel cheese
- A little adult help
- Ask Dad or whoever is helping you in the kitchen to cut the
rolls in half.
- Spread peach preserves on one half.
- Spread the Neufchatel cheese on the other half.
- Put the sliced turkey on the cheese side and put the two halves
- Open wide for a big tasty bite.
Products you might like...