- 1/3 cup of orange juice
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 11/2 cups honeydew melon - cut into cubes
- 1 pint of strawberries - cut in half
- 2 cups of grapes
- 1 green apple - cut into cubes
- 2 oranges - cut in bite-sized pieces
- Measuring cups and spoons
- A large bowl
- A whisk or a fork
- A little adult help
- First made the dressing by putting the orange juice and honey
in a large bowl and mix until the honey has dissolved.
- Add the fruit.
- Mix until all the fruit is lightly coated with the dressing.
What could be easier? What could be yummier?