- Fresh pineapple - sliced in long wedges
- Fresh strawberries - whole
- Bamboo skewers
- Ice cubes
- Soda water - unflavored
- Apple juice
- Orange juice
- A tiny bit of adult help
- Thread a slice of pineapple onto a skewer and top it with
a strawberry. Set these aside to use as garnish.
- Put 4 ice cubes in each glass.
- Fill each glass half full of soda water.
- Next pour in enough apple juice to fill the glass ¾
- Top off with orange juice.
- Stand the skewered pineapple up in the glass like a flag and
serve while still bubbly.