Bacon, Lettuce, Avocado, Sprouts and Tomato = BLAST.
a lunch that will fire up your rocket engines? Here's a wrap with the
right mix to give you the fuel you need to get from lunch all the way
to after school.
- 5 slices of pre-cooked bacon or turkey bacon
- 1/2 cup of shredded lettuce
- 1/4 avocado
- 1/4 cup of Brocco sprouts
- 1/4 medium sized tomato
- Your favorite salad dressing
- A tortilla
- A little adult help
- A plate
- Some plastic wrap
- A spoon
- Lay a piece of plastic wrap on a work surface.
- Put a tortilla down on top of it.
- Layer the bacon, lettuce, avocado, sprouts and tomato on the tortilla.
- Sprinkle with dressing.
one end of the tortilla in to catch the filling; that will be the
bottom of your wrap. Now roll one of the sides in over the filling and
keep rolling until all the filling is rolled up.
the plastic wrap around it and take it to school. Don't let anyone talk
you into trading sandwiches - because yours will be the best!