Here we have worms in a bucket of dirt!
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 bag of gummy worms
- 18 chocolate wafer cookies we used double chocolate Oreos
- A large bowl
- An electric hand mixer
- A large spoon
- 2 plastic sandwich bags
- 6 see-through plastic cups
- Ask mom or your adult helper to put the beaters into the
hand mixer for you and plug it in.
- Empty the bag of chocolate pudding into a large bowl.
- Add the milk and beat with the mixer for about 3 minutes until
the pudding starts to get thick and looks like mud.
- Pour in the bag of gummy worms and stir with the spoon.
- Next, put 6 cookies into each sandwich bag and crush until
they look like dirt.
- Pour the crushed cookies into the wormy pudding and mix until
the cookies are all coated.
- Spoon the cookie-pudding-gummy worm mixture into the cups.
Leave room at the top. Cups should be about 2/3 full.
- Crush six more cookies in the plastic bag and sprinkle on
top of the mixture in the cups.
- Put in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes until the pudding
- Dig in!