This is the recipe is a long-time favorite and is so easy to make. You can even make it with left over pasta. It can be eaten cold or hot and it takes just a couple of minutes to mix up.
- 1 box of pasta spirals
- 1 cup of frozen peas
- 1/4 cup of onion - chopped very fine
- 1 can of mushroom soup
- 1 can of tuna in spring water - drained
- Ground black pepper - optional
- Measuring cups and spoons
- A big pot
- A large bowl
- Some adult help to open the cans
- Start by cooking the pasta. See our recipe for Perfect Pasta in Italian Week.
- After you've drained the pasta, pour it into a large bowl.
- Add the peas, onions, mushroom soup and tuna. If you like black pepper add it now.
- Mix everything together and your done!