- 1 cup of orange juice
- 2 peeled bananas
- A blender
- Fill the blender jar about 1/3 full of ice.
- Pour the orange juice into the blender. Put the lid on tight!
- Starting with a slow speed on the blender, chop the ice and
then using a higher speed, mix the orange juice and ice until
they are slushy.
- Take the lid off the blender and add the bananas. Put the
lid back on.
- Blend until the bananas have completely disappeared into the
- Pour your smoothie into a glass and enjoy the cool taste.