Ask grandma, mom or dad to help you with this craft. Not because it is dangerous but because you don't want to cut up any one-of-a-kind photos.
you pick out the photos you will use, position the glass stones over
the photo to make sure that the face of the person fills the whole
Makes 6 photo magnets
- 6 glass "stones"
- 6 photos of family or friends - only doubles!
- 6 round flat magnets
- All purpose craft glue
- clear drying
- A small box
- A little tissue paper
- A lot of adult help to choose the photos
- A pen
- Paper towels
- Position a glass stone over someone's face in the photo. Make sure the face is just about all you see.
- Draw around the stone then cut slightly inside the line. You may have to trim the photo so that it is tucked under the stone.
- Put a drop or two of glue right on the face in the photo.
smear it around so there's a thin layer over the whole photo.
- Place the photo on the flat side of the glass stone.
- Let the stone dry face down. Then put another couple of drops on the magnet and smear it around
- Position the magnet on the back of the photo and let it dry face down. Wipe any excess glue off with the paper towel.
- Let the magnets dry overnight.
a little tissue paper around each magnet and place in the box. What a
fun surprise to see each face as the magnets are taken out of the box!
Products you might like...